- Level 2 - Vault - Handstand to Flat Back Bars - pullover, back hip circle, stride circle, sole circle dismount Beam - lever to beam, stretch jump, cartwheel to handstand dismount Floor - handstand, roundoff, backward roll to pike, bridge up kickover
Our competitive gymnastics program is an option for those who are looking for more than a recreational class. Each gymnastics level requires a gymnast to learn and master certain skills for each of the four apparatus judged in competition: Vault, Uneven Bars, Balance Beam, & Floor Exercise Let's get you started at a level where you might fit best. Below we've provided USAG's major elements in the Levels 2 through 5 compulsory routines so you'll be able to determine your starting point. If you are interested in joining our competitive program or are currently competing within the USAG or USAIGC at another location and would like to transfer, call us today to schedule a FREE evaluation for level placement.
- Level 3 - Vault - handstand to flatback Bars - glide swing, pull-over, front hip circle, stride circle, back hip circle to underswing dismount Beam - leap, cross handstand, pivot turns stretch jumps, side handstand quarter turn dismount Floor - handstand straight armed forward roll, handstand bridge kickover, straight armed backward roll to hollow body, forward split, round off back handspring rebound
- Level 4 - Vault - front handspring Bars - glide kip, squat on, long hang kip, back hip circle, tap swings with 1/2 turn dismount Beam - cartwheel, cross handstand, leap, single leg 1/2 turn, cartwheel side handstand quarter turn dismount Floor - roundoff 2 back handsprings, back extension roll, back walkover, front handspring, full turn, leap pass
- Level 5 - Vault - front handspring Bars - glide kip, clear hip, long hang kip and long hang pullover, flyaway Beam - back walkover, handstand hold, full turn, cartwheel side handstand quarter turn dismount Floor - front handspring series, front tuck, leap series, full turn, back extension roll, roundoff back handspring back tuck Delaware Cheerleading & Competitive Classes
Copyright 2011: Olympiad Gymnastics. Delaware Gymnastics. All Rights Reserved. 380 Water Street, Wilmington / Newport DE 19804
- Level 6 & UP - Optional Levels
- Level 1 - Vault - straight jump to mat stack, Handstand to Flat Back Bars - pullover, back hip circle, sole circle dismount Beam - lever to beam, stretch jump, 3/4 handstand dismount Floor - handstand, cartwheel, backward roll, candlestick